Work.com, a Web 2.0 site designed to help the more than 25 million U.S. small business owners run their businesses, has named the OrganizingLA Blog to their initial list of "Best Blogs and Forums" in their "Guide to Getting More Organized." We're thrilled and so honored!
Among the five picks were:
- Get Organized Now: Organizing Forum
- AllBusiness: Office Organization Blog
- OrganizingLA: Business Tips Blog
- Small Business Forum: Documentation Forum
- David Allen Company: Get Things Done
Work.com features unique "How-to-Guides" for more than 1,000 business topics, ranging from start-up basics to advanced management techniques. The Guides are written by business experts and site users may rate Guides on how useful they are to helping solve business tasks, participate in open discussion forums for each Guide, suggest new Guide topics, or write Guides in their areas of expertise. We look forward to participating in their site.
- Explore work.com and their launch pad business.com, the leading business search engine and directory.